Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quotable quotes from you all (Part I)

Just cute or meaningful or funny things you have all said to us...

When I told my baby sister how worried I was about not being ready for pregnancy physically because I was eating sushi, snowboarding, drinking tons of coffee everyday, taking medication, eating runny egg yolk etc:
"Ate Abbey, there are crackwhores who don't even know they're pregnant and pop out perfectly healthy babies" Adonna Ronquillo

When I told my baby sister how scared I was about being pregnant and how I wasn't ready emotionally or psychologically:
"Ate Abbey, if not now then maybe never... It's the right time Atz" Adonna Ronquillo

"I'm going to call the baby, 'baby cheekbones'" Kimberly Reyes

"You are going to be a yummy mummy" Claire Buyson

When I told her I was worried about being one of those unattractive, brute and butch pregnant women with a 'pregnant nose':
"don't worry you're such a nice person, that always outshines anything. Who cares about a pregnant nose - you're having a baby!!" Meesh Pineda

My ninang worried about my previous complications in the pregnancy:
"Make sure you take care of yourself and don't do anything in the house, don't lift a finger, don't carry heavy things, you make Jeffrey do EVERTHING! You just tell him what needs to be done" Ninang Norma :) hehe

Jeffrey said this to me after previously worrying about the inability to get me pregnant:
"Guess there's nothing wrong with me after all" Jeffrey Vasquez haha

My brother in disbelief after my sister told him I was pregnant:
"I won't believe it until it's on Facebook!" GP See


No comments:

Post a Comment